Ipswich IP7 5LR
This clinic will be divided into 3 sessions working towards a bespoke Kur for you and your horse. It is designed to lead you step by step to the finished article.
The first session will be a workshop/group session. There are 2 slots available on the day each lasting 2 hours with a maximum of 4 riders in each and we work together on the following;
- There is a difference between riding ‘with’ music and riding ‘too’ music’
- We choreograph together a floor plan that shows off your horses strengths, keeping the less good aspects to a minimum.
- We establish your horses beats in walk, trot and canter using a metronome.
- We look for music that suits your horse and reflects your taste
The two follow up sessions you book individually at a time of your convenience and work with me to
- Ride to your music choices to see what suits your horse best
- Ride the draft floor plan of your Kur, see if it works and time the sections
- add your choice of music to your floor plan
- Ride your floor plan and your music together, make adjustments and fine tune it all.
- Putting it together ready to take part in the Riding to Music competitions starting 20th April 2020.
Cost of the individual sessions is £ 30.